Diesel Grip Feat Challenge – Week 2
Last week’s Diesel Grip Feat Challenge was the Two-25’s Pinch. To see the videos, go to this post = > Pinch Grip Two 25’s.
Watch this video to see who won the challenge and what the feat for this week will be:
Here are the rules for the Weekly Grip Feat Challenge.
1. Every Sunday, check DieselCrew.com to see what the Grip Feat is for the week.
2. Shoot a video of yourself by the following Friday completing the feat.
3. In the video, you must include the following phrase: “I’m ____________, and this is my video for the Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Hit the feat and upload it to YouTube!
4. Email me at jedd dot diesel at gmail dot com with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on Friday.
5. I will post all of the videos that qualify here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
6. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
7. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel prize. What is it exactly? You’ll have to take part in order to find out!
8. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
This Week’s Feat:
Four Tens Pinch
Rules of the lift:
1. Show that they are all 10-lb plates.
2. Position the outside plates smooth-sides-out.
3. Grip them with one hand with the thumb one side and the fingers on the other.
4. Lift them to the full deadlift position, then lower them to the floor under control.
5. For those who do not have access to 10-lb plates, 5-kg plates may be used as long as they are made of metal and are roughly the same size as 10-lb plates.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
- Upcoming Feature at Diesel
- Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
- Grip Strength Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull-ups
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 9th, 2011 at 11:20 pm and is filed under feats, feats of strength, feats of strength bending, grip strength, grip strength competition contest, strongman feats. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
7 Responses to “Diesel Grip Feat Challenge – Week 2”
Leave a Reply