Diesel Grip Challenge: Week 10
Mac Batchelor – Who can tell me his real first name?
Leave a comment below…
Week 9 Winner…
The winner of the Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 9 last week was Daniel Reinard. Check out his winning video, below!
Week 10 Feat
For this week, the feat of the week is Stool Lifting. Check it out…
Looking forward to your submissions. Have fun with this one.
Random Diesel Post = > Olympic Lifts and Stone Lifting Similarities
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3
- Grip Strength Challenge Week 9
- Classic Strongman Feats Tournament – Week 2 Submissions
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
- Diesel Grip Feat Challenge – Week 1 Submissions
This entry was posted on Monday, March 7th, 2011 at 11:17 pm and is filed under feats, feats of strength, grip strength, grip strength competition contest, how to improve grip strength, old strongman feats of strength, strongman feats. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
7 Responses to “Diesel Grip Challenge: Week 10”
Leave a Reply