DE Lower Body Day
Joe Hashey, CSCS broke out a solid dynamic effort lower body routine.
I really like how innovative Joe is, he reminds me of a young…me 🙂
Step-up / RDL combo, slosh-pipe side bends, sandbag / keg pullthroughs supersetted with zercher squats. A very solid workout!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Zercher Squats and Huge Feedback!
- Powerful Lower Body Domination for Explosive Athletes
- Kettlebell and Sandbag Workout – Week 2
- Lower Body Strength and Power Training – Secrets of Russian Sports Fitness and Training
- Innovative Sled Dragging – Slosh Sled Dragging for Functional Strength
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 at 1:50 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “DE Lower Body Day”
Leave a Reply