DE Lower Body Day
Joe Hashey, CSCS broke out a solid dynamic effort lower body routine.
I really like how innovative Joe is, he reminds me of a young…me 🙂
Step-up / RDL combo, slosh-pipe side bends, sandbag / keg pullthroughs supersetted with zercher squats. A very solid workout!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Zercher Squats and Huge Feedback!
- Powerful Lower Body Domination for Explosive Athletes
- Kettlebell and Sandbag Workout – Week 2
- Lower Body Strength and Power Training – Secrets of Russian Sports Fitness and Training
- Innovative Sled Dragging – Slosh Sled Dragging for Functional Strength
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 at 1:50 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “DE Lower Body Day”
Leave a Reply