Coming to Juniata
Once again we will be attending the PA State Strength and Conditioning Clinic for the NSCA next weekend. We will be holding a hands-on presentation on grip and strongman.
One of the items I will have is the Inch Replica Dumbbell that weighs 172 pounds with a handle that is nearly 2.5 inches thick. If anyone can lift it to lockout, I will give you a copy of either my Nail Bending eBook or my Card Tearing eBook.
I know a ton of the personal trainers and strength coaches that attend the Juniata Clinic visit our site, so I will make you all this deal. If anyone has any requests as far as stuff they want me to bring, drop a comment below and I will do my best to make sure it gets added into my vehicle for the ride down.
Who all’s going? Let us know!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Juniata Strength Clinic 2017 Highlights
- New Product – The Card Tearing eBook
- Coming Back from Fast Track
- Strongest Strength Coach at Juniata
Demonstrating the Lifts for the Competition
- Strongest Strength Coach at Juniata Demonstrating the Lifts for the Competition