Classic Strongman Feats Tournament – Week 2 Submissions
Week 2 of the Classic Strongman Feats Challenge is in the books! Last week the challenge was to rip a deck of cards in half and then quarter one of the halves!
This week’s winner is Cameron Bailey.
Check out how the tournament rolled out for this past week:
Scores from This Week:
- Bailey – + 3
- Reinard – + 1.5
- David Wigren – + 1
- McLean – + 1
- Steeves – + .5
- Rinderle – + .5
Scores from Last Week:
- 1 – David Horne – 3 Points
- 2 – Mike Rinderle – 1.5 Points
- 2 – Jason Steeves – 1.5 Points
- 3 – Richard McLean – 1 Point
Standings after Two Weeks:
- Cameron Bailey / David Horne – 3 Points
- Richard McLean / Jason Steeves / Mike Rinderle – 2 Points
- Daniel Reinard
- David Wigren – 1 Point
As you can see, the standings are VERY CLOSE!
Even if you have not submitted a video yet this month, with three weeks left to go, it is not too late to start submitting!
Click the image below…
Check out last week’s submissions for quartering a deck of cards!
Next week’s challenge is Phone Book Tearing.
If you don’t know how to do this feat, then you should check out Phone Book Mass Destruction.
All the best in your training!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Phone Book Tearing Submissions
- Results of the Classic Strongman Feat Tournament
- Classic Strongman Month – Week 2
- The Grip Strength Challenge – Medley
- Grip Strength Challenge Week 9