Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
Last week’s Grip Challenge winner was David Wigren. Congratulations! Below is his video:
This week’s Grip Challenge is as many reps as possible in the Plate Hula with Two 25lb (or Two 10kg) plates.
Here is how this lift is done…
Complete list of rules, below. Please review:
Rules for the Weekly Diesel Grip Strength Challenge:
1. Every Sunday/Monday, check DieselCrew.com to see what the Grip Feat is for the week.
2. Shoot a video of yourself by the following Friday completing the feat.
3. In the video, you must include the following phrase: “I’m ____________, and this is my video for the Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Hit the feat and upload it to YouTube!
4. The Information for your YouTube Video Must Be:
Title: “DieselCrew.com Grip Strength Challenge – Name of the Feat”
Description: http://www.dieselcrew.com Name of the Feat for the Week
Tags: Grip Strength, Grip Training, Hand Strength, Hand Strength Training, Strong Wrists
5. Email me at jedd dot diesel at gmail dot com with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on Friday.
6. I will post all of the videos that qualify here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
7. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
8. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel Tee Shirt.
9. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
Looking forward to the submissions this week, with the slightly altered rules.
Kick ass in your training this week.
P.S. No dancing is required for this video…
P.P.S. If you want Seriously Strong Thumbs, check out TheGripAuthority.com
& receive and exclusive interview with World Record Powerlifter AJ Roberts
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
- Grip Strength Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull-ups
- Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
- Week 4's Winner and Week 5's Feat
- Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
Tags: grip challenge, grip exercise, grip training, grip workout, plate pinch hula
October 14th, 2012 at 10:29 am
Watch my Strong Thumb Challenge video. Originally posted 5 years ago under the YouTube.com/DublFold. I have moved my videos to YouTube.com/CapCrusher
Can you double fold imported beer bottle caps?
Domestic beer caps, such as Coors, are thinner and easier to fold for beginners…
October 14th, 2012 at 10:32 am
I can rip phone books in half also. That is a trick requiring some strength, but is mostly technique. The same might be said about cap double folding.
October 14th, 2012 at 10:38 am
I’m into body building on my Bowflex XTLU. Can do many of the exercises with 410 pounds (maximum) resistance. However I was able to double-fold 2 Guinness caps simultaneously, one in each hand when I was in my 30’s. That’s correct. I was able to single fold bottle caps with two fingers AND double fold bottle caps with only THREE fingers on one hand! And that was before I started body building on the Bowflex.
Tough little Guy (150 lbs. 3 days ago) 156 lbs. today! 60 years old and I can still fold ’em!
January 12th, 2022 at 4:50 pm
July 12th, 2022 at 11:44 pm
This Blog is very informative for us. Thanks for writing about it. In this article, some examples help me in applying in daily life. amazing You have explained each and everything very well in detail. I hope you will write more pieces which help us in our daily routines. Thor Vest
July 13th, 2022 at 4:06 am
This content is always an interesting topic for me and difficult to find out information about it. Thanks for sharing with us. There’s no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job. Blade Runner 2049 Jacket
July 13th, 2022 at 5:32 am
Hope more people will read this article keep up the good work This Article is Awesome. It’s help me a lot. Please keep up your good work. We are always with you and Waiting for your new interesting articles America Chavez Jacket
October 22nd, 2022 at 2:28 am
very interesting, I really liked it. Great respect for the author. Best of luck for the future Ultimo Fashions UK
March 21st, 2023 at 9:41 am
very interesting, I really liked it. Great respect for the author. Best of luck for the future Max Stranger Things Jacket