Brian Urlacher’s Off-Season Training Plan
Check out this story on Brian Urlacher’s off-season training program.
Some interesting notes:
- hypoxic training considerations
- heart rate monitoring
- agility training
- lots of dynamic warm-ups (15-20 movements)
- push/pull workouts with minimal rest (25 sec)
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Quick Kettlebell / Bodyweight Workout – Part II
- Athletic Movement Skills – Balance Your Strength Training
- In-Season Conditioning Circuits
- Static Stretching-Good or Bad?
- 3 Insanely Effective, FAST Upper Body Warm-ups