Major Grip Feat: 50lb Blob Plus 20
In a recent workout, I decided to try going for a PR with the Blob. I was able to lift the 50-lb Blob with 20 pounds worth of 5-lb plates hanging from it on a string. The record for this lift is 25.5 pounds added to the Blob by Wade Gillingham. However, he did his lift with the weight attached via a bungee cord on the bottom. In my estimation, that would be a much harder manner to lift the Blob plus weight. Very Impressive! Here is my video.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- How to Build Hand Strength: Blob Lifting
- Blob Plus 20 Pounds…Again!
- 39 Reps with the 50-lb Blob
- How to Lift the Blob Coming Soon
- Grip Strength Training – Block Weight Lifting
Tags: grip strength blob