Beginner Grip Training: Plate Pinching
Beginner Plate Pinch Training
I’ve got a new series of posts coming out to help beginners get started with Grip Training.
In today’s video, I show you some of the beginner level plate pinch combinations you can start with, as well, as ways you can progress on to harder plate pinching combinations.
If you’d like more beginner-level information on grip training, grab a copy of Basics of Grip Training DVD Set.
Thanks and all the best in your training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Pull-up Grip Progressions for Beginning Grip Trainees
- Beginner Grip Training – Gripper Training and Closing Styles
- Beginner Grip Training: Basic Hammer Movements for Wrist Strength
- Beginner Grip Training: Basic Thick Grip Training
- MISSION COMPLETE: Basics of Grip Training and Strongmanism Seminar
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 at 1:22 pm and is filed under grip hand forearm training for sports, grip strength, Grip Training, hand strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply