Beginner Grip Training: Basic Thick Grip Training
Beginner Grip Training: Basic Thick Bar Work
This is the latest installment in my Beginner Grip Training series. Up to this point, I’ve already touched on Plate Pinch Grip Training, and Gripper Training, but did you know that even if you don’t have a single piece of grip strength training equipment, you’ve got perfect access to in just about ANY gym around?
It’s true – you can work Thick Bar in your next workout, and this video shows you how.
Thick Bar Training in Any Gym
What questions do you have about Grip Training, Thick Bar Work, etc? Leave a comment below – I’d love to hear from you.
All the best in your training,
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Beginner Grip Training: Basic Hammer Movements for Wrist Strength
- Pull-up Grip Progressions for Beginning Grip Trainees
- The Truth About Support Grip Training
- Beginner Grip Training – Gripper Training and Closing Styles
- Week 5 – Diesel Grip Feat of the Week