Back and Triceps Workout – Awesome Muscle Building Combination
Back and Triceps Training
Here is a recent workout compilation that my buddy Mark Gannon and I did.
In it, we are Back and Triceps.
This is a crazy combination. Many people don’t realize that the triceps will assist in the movement pattern of shoulder extension, so when you work Lats and Triceps together, it makes for a freakin’ sick pump with a pre-exhaust factor that is hard to put into words.
I also threw in some Ab Wheel. Sure, it works the core primarily, but I love adding it in on this day because it also works the lats, when you pull back to the starting position, and it hits the triceps hard too, because they have to hold your bodyweight up as well.
In the video, I added text blocks to show the set-and-rep schemes we use, and in some cases the loading. Go through it and you’ll see what I mean.
Try this workout combination and let me know what you think. I bet you will be hooked on this combo as much as I am.
All the best in your training,
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Innovative Sled Dragging – Slosh Sled Dragging for Functional Strength
- Sled Dragging Variation YOU HAVE TO SEE
- Get Yoked: Muscle Building Finisher for Back, Delts and Triceps
- Free Big Back Workout for You – Build a Big Back
- Killer Conditioning – Sled Dragging – Prowler Pushing