Article – Offset Training by Joe Hashey
Joe Hashey, CSCS sent in this outstanding article on a very interesting idea, Offset Bodyweight Training.
- “Many people have watched the videos of people performing one armed chin-ups or push-ups. Unfortunately people just assume the lifts are too hard to accomplish and forget about them. However there are ways to set yourself up to achieve these feats of strength and incorporate them successfully into your training program as a supplemental exercise…”
Read more here.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Something You Can’t Take Away from a Man
- Metabolic Core Training Exercise – Great for Conditioning and Power
- Avoiding Shoulder Problems
- How to Get Stronger, Bigger and Beat Your Competition by Using Your Mind
- MMA Strength and Conditioning – High Intensity Resistance Training Circuits
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 25th, 2008 at 10:49 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply