7 Years in the Making – 400+lbs on the IM Axle – FINALLY
On 4/18/15, at the New York Grip Throwdown in Carmel, NY, I finally hit a lifetime Competition PR on the IronMind Double Overhand Axle Deadlift Axle Deadlift with 400 and 408 pounds.
This is the best lift I’ve had in competition since 2007, when I first lifted 396lbs.
It felt great to finally complete these lifts, and the fact that there was absolutely no doubt in either one of them puts even more icing on the cake, brotherrrr.
Jedd Johnson – 400lb IronMind Axle Deadlift
Jedd Johnson – 408lb IronMind Axle Deadlift
It’s been a long-time coming, and I’m pumped to be able to share this with you.
Keep hitting it hard in your workouts. It’s all gonna pay off.
All the best in your training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Mighty Mitts and Thick Bar Training
- More Feedback on the Strongman DVD
- New All Time PR on Deadlift – 550lbs
- The HARD is What Makes it Great
- Challenge Your Paradigms, But Stick With Your Program