7 Deadly Sins of Strength Training
I had the amazing opportunity to put together an article for sponsor, Onnit’s magazine, Onnit Academy.
It’s called “The 7 Deadly Sins of Strength Training.”
Here’s a picture of the magazine:
Here’s what you’ll learn from the article…
No matter what your main objective in your training is, it takes a LOT more than just getting your workouts in, to be successful.
There’s other stuff you’ve gotta do to support your training and recovery in order to ensure you see the results you want.
As my sponsors, Onnit has sent me a special link so that my readers can get a copy of this issue, and all you need to do is pay the shipping charges.
This is a complete STEAL of a price, too.
This is easily the highest quality fitness magazine I’ve ever seen. The cover and pages actually feel more like catalog quality than cheapo magazine stock.
Plus, the information is top notch. This issue alone features contributions from:
- Mark DeGrasse, me, Lance Brazil, Joe Defranco, Jim “Smitty” Smith, Travis Stoetzel, Travis Janeway, Trey Hardee, Doug Fioranelli, Evan Brand, Luke Hocevar, Marcus Martinez, Joe Daniels Ryan Mortensen, Ken Blackburn, and Matt Wichlinski
Plus, I flipped through the thing and found just ONE ADVERTISEMENT in the whole issue.
So you’re not staring and endless supplement ads as you go through it like most magazines that are out there.
Instead, you’re getting solid information.
So, get yourself a copy for as cheap as you possibly can, by just paying shipping:
I hope you pick it up and let me know what you think of the article!
Thanks and all the best in your training.
Stone Lifting Fundamentals
Articles You Might Also Like:
- New Article in Men’s Fitness
- New Article in Men's Fitness
- Increasing the Kettlebell Press
- Publish Report: My Mad Methods Magazine
- Rolling Frying Pans and Managing Radiant Tension