Win 1 of 5 Free DVD’s – Watch the Video Below
Chance #1 & #2: Add Your Email Address Below
2 People will be selected at random.
If your name/email is pulled, you have 24 hours to claim your prize.
Chance #3 & #4: Social Media
Share this page and tag me on Facebook and/or Instagram.
There’ll be 2 winner: 1 from Facebook, 1 from Instagram.
Chance #5: Leave a Comment Below!
Go to DieselCrew.com and leave a comment on this post stating
why YOU should receive a free copy of the video.
There’ll be 1 winner selected at random.
How This DVD Will Help Your
Silver Bullet Performance:
- Produce Longer Hold Times on the Silver Bullet: By using the Loading Approach I use for Silver Bullet training, you’ll blow your old personal bests out of the water, next time you test your max or compete.
- Learn How to Get Stronger with Your Set: A bad set will waste a TON of energy before you even bite down on the Bullet. With these tips, you’ll be more efficient when setting the gripper, and you’ll have more energy in reserve for the hold.
- Improve Your Placement to Get Better Leverage: By making a handful of quick adjustments, you can easily add 5 to 10 seconds to your hold times in the very first workout – that’s how important set technique and gripper positioning are…
- Create Better, More Productive Silver Bullet Workouts: The days of doing the same, old, boring stuff are gone. The tips and tricks I show you will help you stay PUMPED UP and keep the gains coming.
- And Much More: Here is the actual DVD cover artwork, showing you chapter-by-chapter how this DVD is laid out. Get ready to ECLIPSE what you’ve done on the Silver Bullet in the past!
COLD SNAP CLASSIC
NAGS sanctioned Grip Contest with Crushed to Dust Certification
- Presented by TheGripAuthority.com
PROMOTER: Jedd Johnson, Diesel Crew
EVENTS: 20mm Block Set Grippers, Two Hands Pinch on Euro, Double Overhand Axle Deadlift, Front Pickaxe for Max Weight
ADDITIONAL EVENTS: Crushed to Dust, Inch Hold for Time with Cans on Globes, 2HP Hold for Time, Inch Unbraced Lift to Platform
DATE: February 13th, 2016
WEIGH-IN: Any time after 8:00am (scale is spot-calibrated)
LOCATION: Jedd Johnson’s Garage Gym
EMAIL FOR DIRECTIONS : JEDD dot DIESEL at GMAIL dot COM
ENTRY FEE: $30.
DEADLINE: Day of Contest
Events subject to change without notice
Events order subject to change without notice
MAKE ALL CHECKS/ MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO: JEDD JOHNSON
MAIL ENTRY FORM AND FEE TO:
PO BOX 806
WYALUSING, PA 18853
Available upon request. Please contact me.
AIRPORTS (all three are about the same distance from Wyalusing, 1.5 hrs)
Scranton/Wilkes Barre PA
The WRONG Way to Train for the Inch Dumbbell
This is probably gonna surprise some people, but I’m dead serious about this.
People are always asking me, “Hey, how much do I need to lift on the Rolling Thunder to know I’ll be able to lift the Inch?”
To me, the RT and the Inch are so different, there’s no way to even give a good number.
In fact, if you’re training to lift the Inch Dumbbell by using the Rolling Thunder, you’re wasting your time.
To be honest, basing your training to lift the Inch around Rolling Thunder training, is easily the biggest mistake you can make.
Here’s my top 3 reasons why the Rolling Thunder doesn’t work to get you strong enough to lift the Inch:
1) The Action Doesn’t Match Up
Although the Rolling Thunder spins, the action doesn’t match what happens when you try to pick up the Inch Dumbbell.
2) The Pull Height Doesn’t Match Up
When you lift the RT to lockout, most people only have to lift it about 8 inches or so. When lifting the Inch, the pull distance is at least doubled, so the time under tension factor is much more intense on the Inch.
3) Specificity is the Key
There’s no single factor that can help you lift the Inch Dumbbell than actually having one to train on. People knock their head off the wall trying to build thick bar strength with the Rolling Thunder only to be stopped in their tracks when they cross paths with one.
To give you an idea of how it worked with me, I trained my butt off for over the year using the RT and other tools, and failed to lift the Inch on many occasions.
Once, I bought one, I lifted within like 2 months.
Naturally, I don’t expect everyone to run out and buy an Inch Dumbbell, because of their expense.
However, if you do intend to one day lift the Inch Dumbbell, I do expect you to pick up this video: How to Lift the Inch
My Inch Video will set you straight on proper Inch Dumbbell training.
- The best drills to do with the Inch Dumbbell so that you lift it faster
- The best tools on the market to use for lifting the Inch – believe me, I’ve got just about all of them
- One single drill to do that can make the Rolling Thunder worthwhile for training to lift the Inch
- And there’s TONS of other great tips and tidbits in this full-length DVD
Now, I’m going to be completely honest with you…
I feel so strongly about the information in this video, that if you DON’T have it in your collection, I have to doubt
your desire to ever accomplish this renowned feat of strength.
Inch Dumbbell DVD
Pick up your copy of the Inch Video, in digital format or hard copy DVD today by clicking here.
All the best in your training.
Monster Yoke Finisher
Every Friday, I wake up early, knowing I’m about to step into battle.
This is not the type of battle that is fought amongst opposing teams or countries, though.
This is a battle fought within myself.
The constant struggle to physically keep fighting, or to listen the voice inside my head telling me to stop and give up.
Fridays is when, I do a my Yoke workout with my adult men training clients, where we hit Upper Back, Traps, Posterior Deltoids and Triceps.
This week, the final siege included this 5-exercise superset:
- Banded Paused Rows
- Rope Bodyweight Rows
- Posterior Flyes
- Dumbbell Triceps Skiers
- Triceps Kick Backs
Each exercise was done for a total of 15 repetitions. We rest-paused as needed and/or dropped down in weight in order to get the reps.
It was nothing short of all out struggle, waged until the very end.
Monster Finisher for Building a Massive Yoke
We went through this one time, as we were running out of time, but if you go through this with the goal of finishing in 3 to 4 minutes, one set is really all you need, brother.
I’ve talked about it before, how much I love the Back & Triceps combination – can’t say enough about the rush I get each and every week. These workouts are probably the hardest I do each and every week, because at only 1 hour, including warm-up, I don’t take up a bunch of time with Grip Sport lifts, which is actually a big mental relief for me.
If you’re looking for some absolutely SICK WORKOUTS that will help you build a big Back, cannon-ball deltoids, and Traps that deform every tee shirt you put on, then try out Yoketober, below.
All the best in your training.
Build a Big Back, Thick Traps, and Massive Delts:
Find EVERY Single Post Ever Written on DieselCrew.com.
Click Here: All DieselCrew.com Entries
CONTEST: Grip Hogs Day, Wyalusing PA
FREE EBOOK - AWESOME
How to Build Muscle Articles
3 Insanely Effective Upper Body Warm-ups
Ultimate Lower Body Warm-up
Ultimate Pull-up Video
How to Shoulder Rehab
How to Bench Press
How to Squat
How to Deadlift
How to Train with Odd Objects
Top 7 Tips for Building Muscle
Massive Back Training
Massive Arm Training 1
Massive Arm Training 2
Massive Arm Training 3
Advanced Activation Techniques
Speed Training for Athletes
Perfect Workout for Travelers
Home Team Diesel Media Resources Products Forum